Thursday, July 9, 2015

Do You Have a Favorite Breakfast Sausage Recipe?


Over the past year, I have introduced some processed foods back into my diet. (Things like gluten-free chicken breakfast sausage.) It is time to cut them out again and go back to more home cooked foods. So, I decided to try out a new breakfast sausage recipe yesterday.

I found this Breakfast Chicken Sausage Patties recipe at Elly Says Opa! through this pin on Pinterest. I think the recipe intended leafy dried herbs to be used. I only had ground herbs on hand, so my sausages turned out a bit too herb-y. However, they are still pretty tasty. (There were originally 16. A few may have been devoured before the photo above was taken!) 

I discovered another recipe I plan to try next week. If you have a favorite sausage recipe I would love to know the name of the recipe and which website you found it on or which book you found it in!

Thanks for stopping by!
Renee

No comments: